The responsibilities of an IOR company and professionals :
The responsibilities of Importer of Record IOR Service company
To make global logistics happens, sometimes the Importer of Record IOR Service is crucial.
If you don’t know if you need an Importer of Record IOR Service, you can check our previous post here, it talks specific about it.
If your answer is yes and you want to make sure what you can expect from your IOR. Check below all the main responsibilities of a company or professional that provides.
– Act as the importer for customs purposes at the time of import
– Support registrations in other countries
– Apply for necessary import licenses or permits
– Maintain records for the minimum duration required by law as well as required by the customers
– Prepare Certificates of origin if required
– Avoid costly trade compliance penalties
An Importer of Record has responsibility for:
- Making sure import compliances with the import regulations in the country of focus.
- Payment of all relevant taxes, duties and any other fees for these imported goods.
- Filing the correct documentations, permits and licensing for the goods.
What GCELogistic Importer of record IOR services include?
- All Documentation compliance checks, import permits and licensing
- Shipment status and tracking reports.
- Relevant customs channels for Clear shipments.
- Paying All customs clearance charges on your behalf
- Perform the door to door delivery to the end user
- Warehousing and Storage solutions.
On the next Importer of Record IOR post, we are going to talk about all the benefits an IOR can bring to you, stay tuned.
If you need a high-quality IOR, get in touch with us here!