The responsibilities of an IOR company and professionals :
To make global logistics happens, sometimes the IOR service is crucial.
If you don’t know if you need an IOR, you can check our previous post here, it talks specific about it.
If your answer is yes and you want to make sure what you can expect from your IOR. Check below all the main responsibilities of a company or professional that provides IOR.
- Act as the importer for customs purposes at the time of import
- Support registrations in other countries
- Apply for necessary import licenses or permits
- Maintain records for the minimum duration required by law as well as required by the customers
- Prepare Certificates of origin if required
- Avoid costly trade compliance penalties
On the next IOR post, we are going to talk about all the benefits an IOR can bring to you, stay tuned.
If you need a high-quality IOR, get in touch with us here!